Porcelain veneers are a fingernail-thin layer of porcelain that is bonded to the visible areas of the teeth to improve the appearance of the teeth.
Additionally, they provide strength against chipping or breaking. They can also correct minor tooth misalignments, spaces, and prevent staining.
How do they work?
We have a very simple five-step process which results in new veneers that feel just like your natural teeth!
- Discussion of your goals and what we can accomplish with veneers
- Careful preparation of teeth
- Take an impression of the teeth and send to the lab
- Receive final product from the lab after about 10-14 days
- Bond the veneers in place to finish your new smile!
What is the time frame for this procedure?
This process takes approximately two to three visits over a span of about two to three weeks.