Additionally, they provide strength against chipping or breaking. They can also correct minor tooth misalignments, spaces, and prevent staining.
How do they work?
- Discussion of your goals and what we can accomplish with veneers
- Careful preparation of teeth
- Take an impression of the teeth and send to the lab
- Receive final product from the lab after about 10-14 days
- Bond the veneers in place to finish your new smile!
What is the time frame for this procedure?
This process takes approximately two to three visits over a span of about two to three weeks.